One of the dumplings that started it all! With Slovak and Polish roots, Pierogi have long been a staple at our family dinners. We use the same recipe written by Grammy four generations ago – we even still use her rolling pin!
Our traditional Potato and Cheddar Pierogi are Grammy’s recipe. They are a sour cream pasta stuffed with potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar cheese and loads of fresh dill.
Caramelized Cabbage and Mushroom blend traditional Polish flavors. They feature Grammy’s sour cream pasta stuffed with caramelized cabbage and onions, and savory mushrooms.
As the seasons change and our local farms start harvesting different crops, we will also have limited runs of seasonal pierogi. Look for:
- Kale & Cranberry – a fresh, healthy take on Pierogi showcasing farm-fresh kale, tart cranberries and . Available in early spring.
- Creamy Spinach – Delicious baby spinach, sauteed with creamy cheese, caramelized onions and raisins. Available summer
- Beet & Potato with Herbed Dough – Beautiful, tasty beets are melded with potatoes and onions. Stuffed into a dough flavored with parsley, dill and thyme, this pierogi is both tasty and BEAUTIFUL! – Available in the fall.
- Parsnip & Sirene Cheese – Bulgarian soft cultured cheese is mixed with mashed parsnips, carrot & onions. This pierogi has a “bite” from the cheese. Available winter
- Mirepoix Lentil – Do you love lentils as much as we do? This lentil has everything you need to make this a completely nutritious meal: the lentils bring tons of protein, the carrots, celery and onions are all the veggies your meal needs. Order this in Einkorn wheat and it brings even the micronutrients needed to make this a completely healthy meal. And, best yet, it is absolutely delicious!